Nothing Short of Chic: Personal Style: Boho Summer Evening (ft. Gudrun Bauer)

23.6.14

Personal Style: Boho Summer Evening (ft. Gudrun Bauer)


 
 LOCATION: VANCOUVER BC
   
 
Romantic-bohemian, in a comfy-chic way.


Hi everybody! Happy summer – the best time of the year; I'm thinking beach evenings, loose curls, bare legs, freckles, ice cream...


Photography by DJ Cleland-Hura Top: Le Château (Thrifted) | Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters (Thrifted) | Shoes: Aldo (Thrifted) | Scarf: Gudrun Bauer | Necklace: Gudrun Bauer

Anyway, today being a bright summery day, I wore shorts and a tank--my go-to summer outfit. I wore military-green shorts (they are so comfortable and ADORABLE!), a black tank top, black flats, and a couple of bracelets along with a statement necklace and a headscarf. My low-riser shorts are awesome because they have an embroidered panel along the waistline that looks like a woven belt. For such small shorts, they also have pretty big pockets. The tank top is form-fitting and has lace and needle-sculpted detailing on it. The spaghetti straps weren't cutting it for me, so I wore a black sports bra underneath to give off the illusion of thicker straps and a less revealing neckline. My leather flats are both cute and comfortable and add to the girly look of this outfit. I adore the brass buckle detail on the toes! I think flats are a summer essential, and I'm in love with the round-toe style.

Stay tuned for my next post, which will be really fun... Also, let me know in the comments what your favorite shoe for summer is!

4 comments :

  1. is this gonna be a daily thing? cause I'd be so much fun to read!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whenever I have time and can get my act together, I'll post. I'll probably post a lot come July! I'm really glad you like this :)

      Delete
    2. I look forward to more posts :)

      Delete
  2. i meant It would be so much fun to read, not I'd

    ReplyDelete