Nothing Short of Chic: Personal Style: Falling Slowly

28.7.14

Personal Style: Falling Slowly



 
 LOCATION: VANCOUVER, BC
   
 
You've still got time...


Hey guys! I'm sorry to say it, but - slowly - fall is approaching, even though August is, for most of us, the hottest part of the year...

Brown and red are such autumn-ish colors, especially when paired together, so the little details in this outfit are what remind you that it's still the sunny, free season. Long pants with boots aren't exactly shouting "summer!" so I rolled my skinnies into a tiny cuff above the boot to show off a teensy bit of bare leg. Light-blue denim feels so fresh, so I'm carrying this unique clutch (it's my own design!). A lightweight, v-neck tee is still modest but is breezy enough to wear on a hotter day. A sweet vest like this embroidered camo one is a statement piece and adds some interest to this otherwise simple look.

I hope you all like the new look of the blog – and its awesome new name!

Photography by DJ Cleland-Hura Vest: Thrifted | Shirt: Thrifted | Jeans: Thrifted | Boots: Thrifted | Clutch: Handmade

No comments :

Post a Comment