Nothing Short of Chic: Personal Style: Military Lines

6.8.14

Personal Style: Military Lines



 
 LOCATION: VANCOUVER, BC
   
 
Safari-inspired gets an upgrade.


Today was a great chapter in my Chronicles of August 2014 – All U Can Eat sushi lunch, a walk in the park, climbing the trees with my cousin/best friend Jasmin (pronounced YAZ-meen – it's her model name, not her real one) and eating delicious blueberries. My outfit today is all I could have hoped for – relaxed, chic, and stripey (just the way I like it!). Scroll down for lots of pictures (taken, of course, by Jaz!).





Photography by "Jasmin" Blouse: Thrifted | Skirt: Thrifted | Shoes: Converse (Thrifted) | Bracelet: Handmade

Jasmin is a great photographer, isn't she? Tomorrow she'll show off her modelling skills in a shoot and I'll feature one of the outfits I styled and she wore in that post. I hope you enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment