Nothing Short of Chic: Personal Style: Kalamata Olive

9.1.15

Personal Style: Kalamata Olive



 
 LOCATION: SUNSHINE COAST, BC
   
 
My special place.


Hey guys! One of my favorite places in the world (under a roof, at least) is our family cabin's window seat. It's old, it's not in the best shape, but it is so perfect for staring at the east-facing view (which happens to be equally gorgeous as its western partner, which usually steals the show due to the sunset, mountains and ocean), and for reading, snuggling up, and basically doing just about everything. I spend so much time there! And then there is this outfit -- black lace and military-inspired olive skinny jeans. Just perfect.

And it can totally be dressed up or down -- a cami underneath the top, a leather jacket, and some black booties and you're ready to go out on the town... but wear just a bralette, and pair it with a silky button down and heeled sandals -- night-out ensemble. Perfect. And the incredible combo of black and olive with brass is just amazing...





Photography by Annika Cleland-Hura Top: Thrifted | Pants: Thrifted | Shoes: Thrifted 

More? MORE? You want MORE black-and-olive outfits? No problem. I've got a whole arsenal, and most of them are military inspired (often with a touch of sweet like this one). So look out for those. I think this is my new favorite color combination (before it was red and leopard-print, though I'm still pretty obsessed with that one). Shoutouts to anybody who tags me in their black-and-olive outfits (or with #nothingshortofchic)!

What's your favorite color combination at the moment? Let me know in the comments...

No comments :

Post a Comment