Nothing Short of Chic: Personal Style: Furrever Chic

14.2.15

Personal Style: Furrever Chic


 
 LOCATION: VANCOUVER, BC
   
 
Dressing up for the street-style photographers from the comfort of my home.


While everybody I look up to and follow in the fashion industry is away in busy New York, I'm chilling in my beautiful home of Vancouver, BC. But beautiful as it is, I still dream about being on the other side of the continent, as one of the people with legitimate entry into those venues. But whatever, I don't, so I grabbed my favorite furry (faux) suede pieces and an all-black outfit and found an empty street. I have this dream of being captured by a street-style photographer, okay? This is as close as I'm going to get for a while.

But anyway, enough of my whining. Keep scrolling for (lots of) pictures of today's outfit...





Photography by Jericca Cleland-Hura Jacket: Thrifted | Blouse: Thrifted | Skirt: Thrifted | Boots: Thrifted | Belt: Thrifted

If you are looking to show off your legs in the cold, this is a pretty good way -- you can show just enough without getting chilled between the super-high slit and the tall furry yeti boots. I kept with super minimal jewelry for this one, just a couple of thin rings and a pair of silver ball studs. I wanted the emphasis to be all on the shoes!

I noticed after taking all these pictures that it seems very inspired by the Coach FW collection; funnily enough though, I didn't actually take a look at that (rather brilliant) show until this morning! Hey, great minds think alike, right?

Tell me all about your cold-weather shoe essentials in the comments. Do you dig the fur-lined boots? Especially with a matching shearling bomber? Let me know!!

No comments :

Post a Comment