Nothing Short of Chic: Personal Style: Winter Ade (Goodbye To Winter)

2.3.15

Personal Style: Winter Ade (Goodbye To Winter)

 
 LOCATION: SUNSHINE COAST, BC
   
 
Looks may be deceiving, but it certainly no longer feels like winter.


Today was an incredible day, one of those days that reminds you that summer is only four short months away, and spring is even sooner. Of course, it isn't summer yet - it's kind of a teaser sort of day, making you believe that summer's come a quarter-year too early, then slips into rain and cloud cover, sticking its tongue out at you as it does so. But if you weather a trick enough times, you start to figure it out, which is why our deck furniture is still un-cushioned, the bare skeletons of the tables and chairs lying sideways or stacked under awnings. For now, though, I'll pretend that it's May come too soon and lounge in light-wash boyfriend jeans and a striped breast-pocket tee, with my high-tops by my side.







Photography by Annika Cleland-Hura Shirt: Forever 21 (Thrifted) | Jeans: Thrifted | Shoes: Converse (Thrifted) 

And if you guys think for a second I didn't freeze my butt off shooting this for you... well, you're kinda right, it wasn't that cold today. But it wasn't bare-foot-bare-arm weather, and my feet turned numb in the first five minutes. So I hope you liked this! But, I'm not really complaining. I had so much fun shooting and posing for it!!

No comments :

Post a Comment