Nothing Short of Chic: Synchronicity Arts Festival 2015: The Style & Hair In Photos

28.8.15

Synchronicity Arts Festival 2015: The Style & Hair In Photos

Synchronicity Arts Festival 2015 on #NothingShortOfChic
 
 LOCATION: SUNSHINE COAST, BC
   
 
Festival going the Sunshine Coast way.


Last weekend, August 21-23, was the weekend of the annual Synchronicity Arts Festival. A community-created mural, an incredible musical lineup, an Eco Fashion Show (I'll be posting a recap on that soon, so check back), and the always breathtaking Rainforest Circus are only a few of the amazing attractions at this wonderful event. On day 3, I brought along my camera and captured the best and brightest of festival fashion, hair & beauty - look through the slideshows to see it all!



Photography by Annika Cleland-Hura

Bold hair colors, natural beauty and textures, fun prints, and floaty fabrics are the sort of thing you'd expect to see at a festival – but the SynchFest-goers put their own spin on many of these "typical" looks, and the results contribute to the uniqueness of Synchronicity. I hope to see you all next year!

I'll also be putting up a recap of the Eco Fashion Show, which took place on the Sunday (the 23rd) in the next few days, so keep your eyes open for that!! I'll also be posting an editorial shoot of my designs from the show, but it will be a couple weeks before I release that. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and sign up for my mailing list, for updates. Also, if you want to know more about SynchFest, look at their website and follow their social media (Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter).

What festivals do you attend and love? Do you live in BC as well? What were your favorite looks from these slideshows? Let me know in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment