Nothing Short of Chic: Reinventing Summer Staples: Sweater & Miniskirt, Part II

30.9.15

Reinventing Summer Staples: Sweater & Miniskirt, Part II


Reinventing the Miniskirt for Fall With a Cozy Sweater! | Nothing Short Of Chic
 
 LOCATION: SUNSHINE COAST, BC
   
 
Chic Footwear Option B.


A few days ago, I introduced my brand-new short hair while simultaneously providing some fall outfit inspiration for you (some would say that's killing two birds with one stone, but I'm an advocate against cruelty to animals). That morning, when getting dressed, I had a tough time deciding between my trusty black oxfords or the sheepskin-colored, embroidered boots I ended up wearing. I loved my choice of the boots; I found they balanced out the amount of bare leg nicely, given the sweater, and they also matched the sweater perfectly, but the oxfords were a good choice too so I decided to post those photos as well!

Reinventing the Miniskirt for Fall With a Cozy Sweater! #NothingShortOfChic

Reinventing the Miniskirt for Fall With a Cozy Sweater! #NothingShortOfChic

Reinventing the Miniskirt for Fall With a Cozy Sweater! #NothingShortOfChic

Reinventing the Miniskirt for Fall With a Cozy Sweater! #NothingShortOfChic

Reinventing the Miniskirt for Fall With a Cozy Sweater! #NothingShortOfChic
Photography by Aiden Cleland-Hura | Sweater: Secondhand | Skirt: Thrifted | Shoes: Naturalizer (Thrifted) | Bracelets: Secondhand  

So, preppy or country-chic? Which shoe choice do you prefer?

No comments :

Post a Comment