Nothing Short of Chic: Top 50 Must-Follow Instagram Accounts For Fashion Lovers

18.11.15

Top 50 Must-Follow Instagram Accounts For Fashion Lovers


50 must-follow Instagram accounts for fashion & art lovers | Nothing Short Of Chic

I spend so much time on Instagram - for NSOC, it's a superpower in terms of networking, inspiration, outreach, and discovery. I am constantly finding new bloggers and brands, and I'm able to create connections with them so easily. I follow over 1.2K accounts and I'm always adding more and more to that list. Unfortunately, having so many incredible accounts in my feed means that a lot of them get lost in the shuffle - but today I weeded through the substantial list of accounts I love to find the very best for you, from a fashion girl's perspective. Here I've created a guide of the best in outfit inspiration, illustration, beauty, photography, fitness, food, and more, with a sample image and account description for each. You're welcome - now the only issue is to curb the Instagram addiction...



There you have it - my top 50 Instagram accounts. Of course, I follow over 24 times more accounts than what I've listed here, so if you want to know some more of my top accounts in a specific niche, leave a comment below. Also, leave your Instagram handle along with your comment and I'll take a look!

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! Have a nice weekend dear!
    Luxury boutiques on my last post HERE!

    I invite you to join my international Firmoo giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary, I appreciate your comment. I'll take a look! xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome list! I love the fashion illustration section! I would like to suggest following https://www.instagram.com/brianakranz/ Shes amazingly talented :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! I'll give Briana a look, thanks for the recommendation! x

      Delete