Nothing Short of Chic: Breaking News: NSOC Hits The (Really) Small Screen

29.1.16

Breaking News: NSOC Hits The (Really) Small Screen


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAFYkv4KQCtVRiNLU_aGTXQ

Today is a huge day for me, because I'm finally releasing something I've been working hard on (and dreaming about) almost since I started Nothing Short Of Chic. That is to say: today I'm proud to introduce the NSOC YouTube channel!!

You know me; I don't like to be conventional (and I shudder at the thought of being boring) so instead of your typical fashion/makeup/lifestyle vlogger's mishmash of simple DIYs, colorful makeup looks, monthly hauls, and lookbooks, the NSOC channel will be more in the vein of artsy travel diaries, interviews, behind-the-scenes, and short films.

Of course, I know you want to see the introductory video as soon as possible; it's up right now over on the channel (please subscribe if you like what you see, and share if you love it). Before you go, a word of warning: it's short, and it's simple. It's a sneak peek, really, of what's to come to the channel in the future. But that's not to say it isn't good – I'm very proud of it. Below are some preview images to get you excited.

Introducing, at long last, the NSOC YouTube channel! | Nothing Short Of Chic

Introducing, at long last, the NSOC YouTube channel! | Nothing Short Of Chic

Introducing, at long last, the NSOC YouTube channel! | Nothing Short Of Chic

Thank you so much for your continued support. Feel free to leave comments or even email me with suggestions if there's something you want to see (or don't want to see). Bisous à tous.

No comments :

Post a Comment