Nothing Short of Chic: Happy Birthday NSOC! 2nd "Blogiversary," Or, Blog Anniversary

12.5.16

Happy Birthday NSOC! 2nd "Blogiversary," Or, Blog Anniversary


A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

It's Nothing Short Of Chic's birthday!! I can't believe it! I feel so happy, so fortunate, and so overwhelmed with gratitude. Thank you, my readers, followers, and supporters, for keeping me going – I love you! Today is the second anniversary of the launch of this blog and its first post! Today, I took some pictures with my wonderful friend Elena to celebrate, and I also have some quotes from some of my lovely readers and friends. Your support and love is so precious to me!

"Your fashion helps me with my music, actually – it helps me feel. Get in touch with my creative side." – Chelsea, singer.

"I've been reading [Nothing Short Of Chic] every post since it was first created. I love the style tips, and Niki's ideas are all so unique. I love how most of her pieces are thrifted and affordable, so anyone can recreate her outfits! I can't wait for the next post! Happy birthday NSOC!" – Amy Lu, part-time NSOC photographer.

"I love all of the photos and the clothes and the outfits, and all of the extra details like necklaces and shoes and bags." – KQ, 8-year-old model.

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic

A 1920's-inspired outfit to help me celebrate Nothing Short Of Chic's second launch anniversary! | Nothing Short Of Chic
Photography by Elena Alexa Dress: Thrifted | Heels: Guess (Thrifted) | Gloves: Vintage | Scarf & Earrings: Thrifted

Thank you for two years' worth of love and style. I'm so looking forward to what's to come, and I hope you'll come along for the ride! I am so lucky to be able to connect with and inspire/be inspired by each and every one of you every single day! Mille tendresses... xoxo

(By the way – I adore this outfit! It's a 1920s-inspired look that is so "me" – especially the vintage gloves and pearl earrings mixed with asymmetry and patent leather! Hope you like it too!)

No comments :

Post a Comment