Nothing Short of Chic: Personal Style: Shifty Eyes

1.7.16

Personal Style: Shifty Eyes


Summer style is just a breeze with a chic printed shift dress! | Nothing Short Of Chic
 
 LOCATION: GRONAU, GERMANY
   
 
A printed shift keeps you cool and looking elegant in any situation.

Ahhhhh.

It's summer! And I'm taking full advantage, because how could I not. I just got back home from two months of travel in Europe yesterday afternoon, and despite having not really slept in about 22 or so hours, the first thing I did was go for a swim in the ocean. It was so cold, and so nice. Now, I am sure you're now scratching your heads, because the location tag says that I'm in Germany. I took these photographs in Germany, and then never found the time to post them. But I'm home now!

This was in Gronau, where it was hot and humid and so summery. Keep scrolling to see my full outfit!

Summer style is just a breeze with a chic printed shift dress! | Nothing Short Of Chic

Summer style is just a breeze with a chic printed shift dress! | Nothing Short Of Chic

Summer style is just a breeze with a chic printed shift dress! | Nothing Short Of Chic

Summer style is just a breeze with a chic printed shift dress! | Nothing Short Of Chic

Summer style is just a breeze with a chic printed shift dress! | Nothing Short Of Chic

Summer style is just a breeze with a chic printed shift dress! | Nothing Short Of Chic

Summer style is just a breeze with a chic printed shift dress! | Nothing Short Of Chic

Summer style is just a breeze with a chic printed shift dress! | Nothing Short Of Chic
Photography by DJ Cleland-Hura Dress: Thrifted | Sandals: Madden Girl (Thrifted) | Belt: Thrifted | Sunglasses: Thrifted | Earrings: Tomas

I think a printed dress like this is a summer wardrobe necessity for a casual but polished look. It is really the easiest piece because you can just throw it on with some sandals and a cute throw and your outfit is complete – you don't have to worry about matching a top and bottom, and all the complications that come with tucking and folding. I wear this dress so often, it's a wonder people don't recognize it instantly; but both the colors and the print are pretty subtle, so I can get away with it. I also love these sandals because they're chic and unique, but very comfortable as well.

I just love summer.

2 comments :

  1. Always so much fun to see what you will come up with creatively. Love your style, and, you. Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!! xoxo

      Delete