Nothing Short of Chic: What I Wore: Arachne – #ChicHalloween 2016

2.11.16

What I Wore: Arachne – #ChicHalloween 2016


For those of you who want to get into the Hallowe'en spirit but don't care for costumes, this outfit is for you. | Nothing Short Of Chic
 
 LOCATION: VIBORG, DENMARK
   
 
What I wore on Hallowe'en – a versatile and easy-to-customize outfit and dramatic makeup.

Hello everyone! How was your Hallowe'en? I refrained from the type of costume posts that I did last year because, being in Viborg (and living out of a suitcase) I simply didn't have the resources. I did, however, get the chance to attend a fabulous party, so I had to cobble together a look from what I had in my travel closet. This look is actually a great party look in general, with slightly different makeup and accessories, which is why I thought I'd share it. I apologize for the low-quality photos; I worked with what I had in terms of lighting.

For those of you who want to get into the Hallowe'en spirit but don't care for costumes, this outfit is for you. | Nothing Short Of Chic

For those of you who want to get into the Hallowe'en spirit but don't care for costumes, this outfit is for you. | Nothing Short Of Chic

For those of you who want to get into the Hallowe'en spirit but don't care for costumes, this outfit is for you. | Nothing Short Of Chic

For those of you who want to get into the Hallowe'en spirit but don't care for costumes, this outfit is for you. | Nothing Short Of Chic
Photography by DJ Cleland-Hura | Top: Le Château (thrifted) | Skirt: Donna (thrifted) | Belt: | Boots: Madeleine (thrifted) | Gloves: Vintage | Earrings: Storrs

The backstory for this outfit, which I came up with purely for my own enjoyment, is that I'm the modern-day form of Arachne, the Greek weaver who was transformed into a spider after angering Hera. Except, I'm the goddess of spiders instead (my own personal twist).

Happy Hallowe'en – and welcome November (where has the year gone?)! What did you all wear?

No comments :

Post a Comment