Nothing Short of Chic: Lazy Sunday: Sleep Late

11.12.16

Lazy Sunday: Sleep Late


Lazing about, reading all day in an adorable PJ set is the ideal Sunday. | Nothing Short Of Chic
 
 LOCATION: MY BED, SUNSHINE COAST, BC
   
 
Staying cozy and chic in my cute PJ set this lazy Sunday.

I love lazy Sundays. What's better than staying in bed until 11 am, sleepily making yourself coffee and breakfast, and reading in your pajamas all day? Unfortunately, I'm play my symphony's winter concert today, so no sleeping in for me! But I got to just laze about last weekend in this super-cute PJ set, just catching up on my latest books (my most recent read is The Book Of Secrets by Elizabeth Joy Arnold, and the one I'm reading in this picture is i-D's In Fashion).

Lazing about, reading all day in an adorable PJ set is the ideal Sunday. | Nothing Short Of Chic

Lazing about, reading all day in an adorable PJ set is the ideal Sunday. | Nothing Short Of Chic

Lazing about, reading all day in an adorable PJ set is the ideal Sunday. | Nothing Short Of Chic

Lazing about, reading all day in an adorable PJ set is the ideal Sunday. | Nothing Short Of Chic
Photography by Annika Cleland-Hura Pajamas: Hue | Duvet cover set: Ikea

What's your ideal weekend, darlings?

No comments :

Post a Comment