Nothing Short of Chic: 8 Eco-Friendly Fashion Brands That Are Actually Really Chic

19.1.17

8 Eco-Friendly Fashion Brands That Are Actually Really Chic


8 eco-friendly, wallet-friendly fashion brands that are both sustainable and really, really chic. | Nothing Short Of Chic

I wrote this article a few months ago after an inspiring #FashionUnfold discussion about eco-friendly and sustainable fashion, hoping to get it published on the Huffington Post or something similar. But before I even submitted it, HuffPo went through some changes and was no longer the right fit for me. I never did find another publication to submit it to, and since I couldn't bear to have it completely unpublished, I'm posting it here! Feel free to recommend publications that I can submit to in the future, it would be much appreciated. Click through the slides to see all of the fantastic sustainable, eco-conscious brands I dug up in my research.




No comments :

Post a Comment